Friday, July 20, 2012

Blog Hop - Christmas in July

Yay! The Christmas in July Blog Hop hosted by Berry Sweet Scraps has started and I'm glad you stopped by my blog because I have a pretty Christmas kit for you to download. You should have arrived here from Ann Ominous's blog.
Here is a preview of the kit I put together for you. I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
There are 3 links for this kit so make sure you download them all to get the complete kit. It will be available for free from July 20th-July 25th only. After that it will be going into my store at Berry Sweet Scraps where I sell exclusively. Your next stop will be at Three Owls in a Nest blog but if you happen to get lost along the way you can always go back to the Berry Sweet Scraps Home Base where you will find a complete list of the blog stops.
**REMEMBER**
Not everyone is on the same time zone so all blogs may not be ready so keep checking back through out the day.


15 comments:

  1. pok04 says "Thanks for sharing your time and talent!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. love this and it's so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful christmas kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What a fantastic kit. Thank you so much for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks very nice, but I cannot get Mediafire to actually download it. I get messages about problems starting my download and to click here to repair it. I do that and then I click again to start the download and all I get is a page with and advertisement. Please consider an alternative site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann Mediafire seems to do that sometimes when there's a lot of traffic. The only thing I can suggest is you try again later! If I get time later I'll add extra links for another site so everyone has a choice for downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for your portion of this lovely Christmas hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for such a cool treat during the hot dog days of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete